Christian Medical College & Hospital reaches out to you with exclusively designed comprehensive Executive Health Check-Up Plans to identify risk factors and rare signs of silent killers’ such as heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes. The basic aim of these plans is early detection and timely prevention, so that you may enjoy a healthy life while efficiently delivering the challenges of the present day work environment.
Plan – A
(Health Check – up)
- (HB, TLC, ESR, Perpheral smear)
- Serum Creatinnine
- Blood Sugar
- (Fasting and Post prandial)
- Serum Uric Acid
- Urine Complete Urine Examination
- Stool Ova & Cyst Examination
- Vision Check Up
- Gyane Check Up (Female only)
- Inculding PAP smear test
Plan – B
(Health Check – up)
- Plan A PLus
- Lipid profile and serum cholesterol
Plan – C
Comprehensive Health Checkup (Including Cardiac Evaluation)
- Plan B Plus
- Ultra Sound Abdomen
- PSA (Males only)
- Mammogram (Females only)
Plan – D
Comprehensive Health Checkup (Including Cardio Pulmonary Evaluation)
- Plan C Plus
- Pulmonary function test
The Benefits of health check-up
- Early Detection : Most Health problems can be managed more effectively, if detected early
- Timely Prevention : Modifications in lifestyle diet, or medication will be advised.
- Specialized Treatment : If some abnormality has been detected you will be guided accordingly by our team of specialists.
- Personalized Services : Programme is conducted in comfort with personalized services by experienced medical & nursing personnel.
- Satisfaction : You will have peace of mind knowing that you are healthy
Guide for Health check-up
- Please inform the lab technicians if you are a diabetic.
- Pregnant ladies are requested to inform the X- Ray technicians.
- Avoid heavy meals and alcohol 24 hours prior to the Check Up.
Please dial +91 161 5026999 (Extn. no. 5614 or 5615) or direct number at
+91 161 2228306
Please ask for Ms Megha Beatrice